Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moving into a new apartment

So I moved to Dallas in June and I have been renting in a month to month situation. But I finally found a place I want to move to. It's a old downtown highrise that was turned into lofts and apartments. It's a great space, hard wood floors, tall ceilings, exposed brick and concrete and great city views. I have been putting together a file of other lofts that I would love to emulate, with my own touches of course! I can't wait to get in DEC 1st!





1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hey Trevor,
Thanks for commenting on my blog..that wall over my mantle is actually white..just looks grey-ish because of the dim light. HOWEVER, The wall in my office is "Mercer' by Ralph Lauren- matte. Its really pretty, but not so grey as it is more greenish-grey...if that makes sense?? : )

I'd love to see the finished photos of your decor in your loft, perhaps I can post the pics up for my readers to see and link back to you!
:)

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com